Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What I Wore

Because clothes are fun. 

dress: Nordstrom, jacket: UO, tights & boots: target

My Mom got me into clothes about three or four years ago. She's just great at all things style, color and ensbmble. (Is that how you spell ensmble? Did you read that in a french accent?) Anyways, my mom's genetics have totally been passed on, I like clothes..a lot. They're so much fun. Part of the reason I wanted to blog was to fashion blog, serious stuff too, but who doesn't like pretty clothes?

In a further note, this is what I wore yesterday- the day that I overslept my alarm, missed my morning class, drove all the way back to school, realized I left my computer charger at home and then made the trip all over again. That outfit did some serious trekking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment