Thursday, January 5, 2012

Awesome and Awkward Thursday

Awkward:
Misusing the word "prolific" multiple times. Serious malapropisms. 
Walking between two star crossed lovers. Who stands 12 feet away from each other while they gaze longingly into each others' eyes?  And did they really have to do it in the door way?
Moving great big bags back into my dorm. I mean, how do you carry 4 bags and a computer gracefully? 
Awesome:
Finding silverware I thought I left at home. 
New Years Eve and pretty restaurants.
My Mom being a fashion consultant, it's an awfully nice help sometimes. Especially when her consultant friends give us samples of microderm- microdirmi- microdermibrasion kits. 
 Antique Mall-ing. An old suitcase with the initials "HF" on it for $15. "HF?" you ask, yep, Henry Ford. I bought Henry Ford's suitcase. No, I did not make that up...my Mom did. 
 Work Christmas party. Working at a toystore, Christmas time is kind of insane so our Christmas party is kinda like a post-Christmas party. It was so fun, dinner, telestrations (like telephone but with pictures) and engagement/wedding celebrations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment