Thursday, January 19, 2012

Awesome and Awkward Thursday



Shirt: Gap Cords: c/o CAbi Scarf: thrifted Boots: DSW

Sorry, it's just too terribly blistery out of doors today. 
Awesome:
Chelsea, Michigan. It's quite possibly the most picturesque little down town I know. And it can be further improved when Ethan meets you there. Well not you, you can meet your own man-friend there. Or lady-friend, if you're a man.
Finding out that I can wear pants in Uganda. Maybe even JEANS. Did you see that, JEANS. Skirts are still coming along with me though. I can't leave out skirts for jeans. I do that to them enough. 
Two girls from across the hall knocked on my door, "We were facebook stalking you and noticed you were watching Psych, can we watch too?" 
My RA, she's just about the sweetest person you've ever met. She really is.  
My heater is fixed!! My room is warm!! Ah, what a lovely feeling. (My vent has been blowing cold air since I moved back to school, this is a seriously wonderful development!) 
Getting a great deal on my books for this semester, less than $70 for every single textbook! 
Awkward: 
 Going to say hi to someone and then standing behind them waving for a good minute before they turn around. Of course everyone else in the cafeteria turned around and noticed you waving, "hey guys.
Realizing the Super came to fix my heat and running over to make sure you couldn't see anything questionable in my dirty clothes basket. We're good. Then looking over and seeing the massive pile of dirty dishes. We're a slob. I hope Mr. Super doesn't do his dishes either.
Dropping the very expensive, high-tech clicker while giving a presentation on Free and Appropriate Public Education. Ironically, I was just about to say "Your student is entitled to technology listed in their IEP (Individualized Education Plan) for free, but if he breaks it, you may be charged." And que the irony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment