Friday, November 18, 2011

Awesome and Awkward Thursday

OK, technically it's not Thursday anymore, but it's still Thursday in California so I say let's go with it..
Awkward: 
People grabbing your attention just as you pop something in your mouth. "umm, oh hi." with lots of bagel in between. 
Not hearing what someone said and laughing because you think that's what you're supposed to do. I spent quite a bit of my Wednesday doing this.
Walking with giant paper turkeys across campus on a windy day. I tell you, I got some second glances when my feathers started blowing in the wind.
Awesome:
Developing friendships with really sweet people, girls on my floor and people I've just known since freshman year but hardly ever hang out with.
Ethan arriving safely in the states from the Dominican Republic where he was for a week. (Horray!)
Dining Commons Thanksgiving Dinner with the floor.  
New Invisible Children Fundraiser. What is it you ask, here's a hint:

No comments:

Post a Comment