Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trains and automobiles

See this blurry fellow and I?
That's Ethan. 
He's my...
boyfriend, 
best friend, 
guy-I-have-kinda-had-a-crush-on-for-the-past-three-years. 
Yep, that's him!
This weekend he and I went to Chicago to play and then jumped the metra and visit these two wonderful people:
                                  
That's Erin and that's Brennen, they're dandy. I've known Brennen since I was 10 and Erin and I met this summer, turns out we went to camp together as kids, went to St. Louis together in high school and finally met in San Diego in college. Go figure. It was so much fun to see them!

Well anyways, I had to introduce you to these three guys, and tell you about a terribly exciting event that ensued on our train ride back. 
Our train hit a car!
It was crazy, a tiny bump and the train stopped and then we were there for two hours while the car was removed from under the train and the tracks and engine were inspected (don't worry, the people who owned the car escaped in plenty of time). It rather exciting if you didn't think about the poor people who just lost their car and the nervous engineer. We stayed there for for two hours and got free snacks and played make a tower with the dried fruit that Ethan didn't like. Twas quite entertaining. 

We had adventures actually in Chicago too, here's the highlights: 

                 
                 

Ethan even let me take his picture! As long as kept him distracted while I was sneaking pictures of us in the bean...he wasn't so into it after that...

Well that was our weekend, how was yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment