Sunday, November 27, 2011

Why Thank You

Today I'm pretending that I'm here in my daydreams.

Yep, I'm delayed, but I was with my family out in Philly for Thanksgiving and was a tad distracted to post the traditional and slightly expected "Thanks" post orrr an Awesome and Awkward Thursday. Terrible of me, I know.
But there are lots of things to be thankful for.
Today I am thankful for my Jesus who loves me anyway
and daydreams.

Except that I should stop daydreaming and get on finishing my Children's Lit project, my Social Studies questions are trying to grab my attention as well. To them I both say, Can it be May?
(oh and I rhymed, a sign that I should continue on my merry way in procrastination? I rather thought so myself as well.)

And here's one more thing.
I know that it was just Black Friday and your probably tapped from all the sales and brightly colored, attractive things that begged you to bring them home with you. But in the spirit of Giving that Black Friday hopefully put you in, would you consider donating $5 to Invisible Children? Our goal is atleast a million by December 14th and only you can help us get there.
If you don't have the money, I understand, I'm a college student and I know there are a hundred worthy charities. But if you happen to find a 1, 5 or 20 laying around anywhere, child soldiers in Central Africa would really appreciate it and so would I.
Check out the Invisible Children movement on my page HERE.

Have a wonderful thankful day.
What did you thank God for this Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment