Thursday, December 22, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Almost...

Awkward:
Having three young men help me put on a ski. Yep, took three. And about 5 minutes. Five minutes is a long time when there are three young men helping you put on a ski.
Falling while skiing, I'm a pro fall-er. I should medal in falling. You think I'm joking, you think wrong.   
Late night commercials. And the fact that I find myself thinking, "Ooh, I should get that."
Glamour Magazine, I never read magazines, but I was in a waiting room for about two hours, so I thumbed through Glamour. It's scary in there! Lots of things I'm not sure I ever want to know about all sorts of lady things.  
 Awesome:
All kinds of people I know are going to the chapel and gonna get married.  
Working at the toystore, all kinds of little people and their little hats. Adorable. 
Grandma's Christmas cookies that ended up in my purse somehow. She's a good Grandma. 
Skiing, you may notice that I went skiing from above. Did I mention Ethan and I went skiing? 
Buying Christmas presents! I believe I've got them all, now on to wrap!

A Merry, Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment