Friday, December 30, 2011

Awesome and Awkward...Friday?

I know, I am remiss! I missed Thursday, so will you forgive me and allow me a Friday post instead?
Oh good, I knew you would.

Awesome:
My very wonderful friend Erin coming in on Christmas Eve Eve and playing with me.
She's so amazing, we both love Africa, we both will end up in Uganda, we went to the same camp as kids, were in the same church district, went on a trip to Missouri together and yet we didn't meet until this summer at Fourth Estate in San Diego. If that's not crazy, what is? 
The last few chapters of the gospel of Luke.  
My crazy family. My extended family is enormous. My Mom has 6 brothers and sisters, so when we all gather we're talking about 31 people. They're pretty funny.
My good friend Haley meeting me on my lunch break.
The new Sherlock Holmes, go check it out.  
The year of the boot! Ethan got me these terribly awesome boots  and my Mom got me Hunter boots (the really classy green ones just like Princess Diana)! I'm serious, the year of the boot. I like boots.  
Awkward:
Wearing short skirts and being picked up. Oops. Good thing I had on tights with holes in them..yipes. 
Your 89-year-old Nana telling you about a man who has a romantic interest in her. Oy. 
 The Dentist. Even when it's not awkward, you feel awkward. 
Ringing up a customer for a seventh of what they owe and having them tell me, "uh, we owe you more money."
This picture from yesterday, I think I am afraid of my house:

No comments:

Post a Comment