Thursday, February 23, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward:
Walking along and hearing running footsteps behind me. Then suddenly there's this terribly non-nonchalant looking character walking right next to me, "oh, hey," he says. Smooth
Seeing both coffee pots that normally reside in the Dining Commons in the girls bathroom.
Walking precariously between a couple with arms filled with dirty dishes. Why must couples insist on standing eight feet away from each other opposite the stairs? Why is this the prime spot?
Awesome:

Tulips. 
Edy's French Silk Ice Cream. Oh man. 
Vo5 Hot Oil for your hair. It makes it feel so silky. It also makes your hair look like a little old Asian lady when you sleep with it in all night.  
Meeting someone at the Doctors who keeps asking, "Have we met?" (We haven't met) only to have her realize she knows my Mom, "You look just like her! Just a little cuter. Don't tell her I said that."
Polite little boys who come to the toy store. Just melt my heart, little guy, just melt my heart.  
 Getting to spend this coming weekend in Chicago for my class about social justice. I'm super psyched. 
Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment