Monday, April 9, 2012

A Generation


jeans: Nordstrom shoes: Keds t: Billabong jacket: UO

What can I say, pictures didn't get much time today. 


I didn't forget about you, I promise!
But it was Easter and Easter has lots involved in it, so I do hope you'll forgive me.
I have all sorts of things to fill you in on over the next few days but first up is Kony Part II. That's right, Kony2012 just wasn't enough so Invisible Children made a sequel to go more in depth on Invisible Children, the LRA and affected regions. It also has the details for Cover the Night.
The video is about 20 minutes long and totally worth it, but before you watch it I just want to quote Ben Keesy. You'll hear him say these words about 14 minutes in but I wanted you to see them in print too,
"We are a new generation of justice. Made for such a time as this. Because our liberty is bound together, across the world and across the street."
I cried when I heard those words and I hope that they might challenge you as well. We are bound in an inescapable web with people everywhere. Join this movement or join another, but let us truly be a generation of justice.


Kony2012.com

No comments:

Post a Comment