Thursday, March 22, 2012

Awkwards 'n' Awesomes on Thursday



 Skirt and Top: Salvation Army  Belt: Bella Mia  Sunglasses: Von Maur 



Awkward: 

That middle picture, not sure what's going on there.  
The 16-year-old boy who blushed straight up to his ears when Mr. Qdoba man asked if I was with him. Poor 16-year-old boy and unobservant Mr. Qdoba man, the kid was obviously with his Mom.  
 Dancing barefoot. I'm literally the world's least coordinated dancer, and unfortunately, dear Ethan doesn't much have rhythm either. Sore toes. 
The whole dining alone at a restaurant thing. I personally don't mind it. I'm perfectly happy with my book and a few empty seats around me, but where it gets awkward is when a couple from school comes and dines at a nearby table. It continues to get awkward when you catch them looking at you with sympathetic faces. The awkwardness all culminates when you and the couple walk into your dorm at the same time afterwards. How does that happen?  
Awesome: 
Leaving the window open all the time. All night long, all day long. Ah, it's quite nice. I will happily continue to change in a ball in the corner if we can continue to leave the window open at all times. 
Professors who move back paper due dates.  
Playing with little second cousins.
Although he may only be here for another day, Mr. Sun. He's just so handsome. Can't get over him.  
This piece of prose a dear friend of mine sent me. I believe it to be true. It's in the format of The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis but it's about the Invisible Children movement. Please do go read it

No comments:

Post a Comment