Saturday, March 17, 2012

Braggin



So, please do excuse me, but I just have to...
Brag to you about Ethan.
Because he's pretty stupendous. If I do say so myself. (Why shouldn't I say so myself, it's not like I can take any credit. So I DO say so myself.)
But anyways, I must now tell you how he enjoys doing terribly nice things for his slightly scatterbrain-ed girl.
First, he bought two different types of green tea for me to enjoy when my skin turns yellow (yep, yellow fever, I know you're hiding inside me. Travel-nurse told me so.) Then, he bought my family dinner (not just me, my family). Then, he fell asleep on the couch (which was just funny, I guess not so much of a bragging point there, but you should have seen him, drawing a mustache was a serious temptation). Then, he stayed late to finish a terribly thrilling episode of The Mentalist that he had already seen but because it included ghosts and I felt that finishing it alone sounded...gulp (and he fell asleep again). And soon he will be on his way to a wedding with my entire family- including the 5 uncles- all over 6 feet and 200 pounds.
Also he's tall.

But mostly he bought green tea. That was nice.

Have a fun St. Patty's day.
(er, not tooo much of that fun, you hear?)

No comments:

Post a Comment